No matter if you’re wearing hair now or considering it, the “human hair vs. synthetic hair” debate will at some point have played out in your head
60 is Synthetic 100% white hair
60H is Human hair 100% grey/white hair
60Y is Yak hair 100% grey/white hair
- Synthetic hair is easy to care for: Just wash, dry and shake!
- It holds its style no matter what the weather
- You can try a variety of colors and styles without visiting your hairstylist
- Synthetic hair has been accused of looking “too perfect” (yes, there is such a thing!)
- Human hair can be colored, permed, and styled just like your bio hair
- It comes in a variety of textures and can exactly match your own hair’s texture
- There are a many scalp options to get an extremely natural look
- They last a long time with proper care: Expect your human hair toppers and wigs to last
- Human hair simply feels great and looks incredibly natural
- Grey yak hair and real human grey hair both change color when dyed.
- However, yak hair and human hair have different properties. Yak hair is thicker than human grey hair. What's more, yak hair has a little wave.