Complete Trim Off Empty Skin/Lace vs. Trim Off Empty Skin/Lace but keep 1/8th Empty Front
When choosing between the Skin based models or our Lace based models, you might come across the Additional Final Sale Service drop down menu, which provides two options
'Complete Trim Off Empty Skin/Lace' option and the 'Trim Off Empty Skin/Lace but keep 1/8th Empty Front'.
So what is the difference between the two options?
For the Complete Trim Off Empty Skin/Lace option
- The stylist will trim the empty Skin or Lace all the way to the hairline and a bit above, trimming a few hair knots as well.
- It will provide a blunter look to the hair systems
- As well as provides a more denser/voluminous look
For the Trim Off Empty Skin/Lace but keep 1/8th Empty Front option
- Keeping 1/8th of the Skin or Lace provides a more natural look to the hair system
- The density of the hair will be more graduated as well
- It will make blending the hair system to the client's real hair look more flawless